Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time

You know, when I started blogging a few months ago, I had delusions of grandeur, thinking that I would be able to update a few times a week.  Then I realized that what I was blogging about didn't all fit together.  Having a post about the devil or whatever doesn't really fit right after a post about my newest daughter, so then I decided to break up into two parts:  The 29 minute mark, where I talk about stuff that I like music and movies and whatever is on my mind, and Helpful daddy, where I do get to mention about my kids and food and other family type stuff.

What I didn't realize was that keep two independent blogs was tough, but keeping two blogs with two kids is extra impossible.  So where I say up in the header "updated a couple times a week" is really a pipe dream.  I am happy when I am able to update once a week for each of the blogs.  Sometimes, when I have a quick post like this, it is easy, but other times, when I want to rant about something, it may take a little while longer, and with kids wanting attention, that makes it much more difficult.

So, long story made too even longer, I am not able to post a couple of times a week, but more like whenever I my kids will allow me for extra time (which, I am guessing is when the eventually move out of the house)

-d

1 comment: