Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lost

So yesterday was the second to last episode of Lost. As excited as I am to watch the show each week, a small portion of my heart is getting ready for the inevitable ending of a show that I (and Sylvia, who always "reluctantly" watches the show, but secretly loves it as much as me) have invested so much time watching and thinking about.

We learned many-a thing. Why did Charles Whidmore come back and how? (He was invited and told he had a mission to do by Jacob). Who is going to replace the ghost of Jacob as the islands protector? (To "everyones surprise", it was Jack. Definitely didn't see that coming (please note the sarcasm)). We also find out that the big concert at the Whidmores seems to be the focal point of everything that is going to happen in the alternate universe. I suspect Faraday, along with Miami Vice Desmond, will allow the Castaways to choose the universe that they want to stay in. It will be Jack's decision that will be the toughest, I think, because he has a real life with relationships off the island.

It certainly was one of the best shows this season, and maybe one of the best shows period. It is leading up to a great finale (I hope). Just a few more days and we will see how it all plays out.

-d

No comments:

Post a Comment